Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 17-Someone From Your Childhood

Dear Collin,

Growing up with you was everything from a pain in the ass to the most wonderful thing. There was a point in our friendship when I considered you one of my best friends. I could tell you anything. We could talk forever about...life. And we did. I remember late night phone conversations with you for that lasted hours. I loved being with you and talking with you and having actual conversations. Your insight...even when we were young, has always astounded me.

Yes. Our friendship changed. But I want you to know that I love you and you are a very very special person to me. We know a lot about each other, and even though we hardly talk anymore, you still know me. You're a smart guy and I hope you get everything you want in life. Thank you for being the one I called when I was having a bad day, and thank you for cheering me up...Thank you for listening and your friendship and being a chapter of my life. I also want you to know that I so enjoyed talk to you the other day. It was such a pleasant surprise...I hope that happens again soon. I love you and wish you all the best in this life.

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment